You will only get stronger!
(Post Updated 22/04/19)
There will be many times in your life when people will say to you ‘you can’t do it’ or ‘you’ll just fail’, it may hurt for a while but you don’t have to believe it! Negativity will only affect you if you believe it! Don’t allow it to mess up your head! Just keep focused and your dreams will come true!
Every celebrity you could name has been put down , booed or even just had a door slammed in their face in sometime in their life, but they still keep going! Don’t be discouraged by words that are said to you! Know who you are, know that you are special and you are only who you want to be! Remember to stay humble, never get too big for your boots because you’ll bring others down, by doing this you will fall flat on your face! So remain humble!
There is no reason why you can’t succeed in life! If people tell you differently, use the anger that they’ve said it with and change it into being positive! You could even read motivational blogs (like this one) to help to keep your drive going! If you have great friends and family they will willingly motivate you to do your best!
If you really have the ‘fire in your belly’ for something, go out and do it! Show your passion for what you love!
Picture what you want to do and aim for it! Live your dreams because they can come true! Don’t let people limit what you want to do, unless they’re giving you constructive criticism!
I hope this has helped you on the road to success.
- Nelson Mandela – who fought for civil rights.
- Martin Luther King Jr. – who battled for civil rights.
- Diversity – they are my dance role models.
- Faith Child A.K.A Michael Ayo – produces inspiring music.
- Ty Pennington – he has ADHD yet he’s a famous TV host and carpenter from extreme makeover home edition.
- My Parents – my biggest fans.
- My Grandma – the most thoughtful and giving people I know, she’s the one who really inspires me. She runs a soup kitchen for the homeless every Wednesday in Manzil Way, Cowley, Oxford. That’s one of the most inspirational and most touching things I’ve seen and been a part of. I wish some of my grandma’s good attributes could rub off on me.
Nowadays, it’s so hard for the youth of the world to choose the right role models. They may not be perfect but here are a few people who would be good role models for 12-13 years old:
- Faith Child – produces motivating music, songs such as ‘just pose’ and ‘more than music’ are the most appropriate for the youth of today.
- Deitrick Haddon – produces modern music which will touch you, songs such as ‘gravity’, ‘forgiven’ and ‘save somebody’ are my personal favourites.
- My dad – he’s a DJ who plays inspiration, funky, deep, soulful and gospel house.
- Mary Mary – They are two lovely women who make encouraging music; my personal favourite songs of theirs are ‘something bigger’ and ‘God in me’.
- Justin Bieber – you either like him or hate him, for the ones who like him, songs such as ‘never say never’, ‘bigger’ and ‘pray’ are the most inspirational.
- Pattie Mallette, Justin Bieber’s mum – she has suffered through rock bottom as she took drugs and was abused at a young age. Her ex-husband left her after Justin was born. She is a truly inspiring woman, to go through all of that and be here to tell the tale.
I think I would be a good role model in my school because I’m fairly likable. I’ve been bullied in the past and it took me a long time to get where I’m today. I feel I’m a responsible yet fun loving; smart yet respectable; charming yet humble and non-superficial. If I was famous, I won’t be the superficial, materialistic type; I would be the giving, humble and trustworthy type of celebrity.
Who are your role models and are they good ones? Comment below!