Keep your head high and just push your way through situations.
(Post Updated 22/04/19)
People may push you to the ground and spit nasty names towards you, but you can rise above it and soar like an eagle!
Nobody has the power to stop you from reaching your dreams, they can try and push you down and hinder you, but you always have the power to get up. No matter how much pressure they are putting on you, you can push through! Push as if there is no tomorrow because your dream is at stake. You are in control!
As you grow, allow your dreams to grow with you. If needs be, write your dreams down! Think on them and always come back to them because when someone tries to tear them down, you will always have a reminder of your dream to keep you going and to keep you persistent!
If there is anything is hindering you from reaching your dream, untangle them from you and press forward into your destiny. Make your destiny burn brighter than a supernova and grow bigger than the universe.
Never limit your ability, but don’t be cocky with it. Know your capabilities but don’t be boastful. Just do your thing!
Be successful in mind, be successful in Body. Practice successful mentalities and practice your talent, it will happen!
- Nelson Mandela – who fought for civil rights.
- Martin Luther King Jr. – who battled for civil rights.
- Diversity – they are my dance role models.
- Faith Child A.K.A Michael Ayo – produces inspiring music.
- Ty Pennington – he has ADHD yet he’s a famous TV host and carpenter from extreme makeover home edition.
- My Parents – my biggest fans.
- My Grandma – the most thoughtful and giving people I know, she’s the one who really inspires me. She runs a soup kitchen for the homeless every Wednesday in Manzil Way, Cowley, Oxford. That’s one of the most inspirational and most touching things I’ve seen and been a part of. I wish some of my grandma’s good attributes could rub off on me.
Nowadays, it’s so hard for the youth of the world to choose the right role models. They may not be perfect but here are a few people who would be good role models for 12-13 years old:
- Faith Child – produces motivating music, songs such as ‘just pose’ and ‘more than music’ are the most appropriate for the youth of today.
- Deitrick Haddon – produces modern music which will touch you, songs such as ‘gravity’, ‘forgiven’ and ‘save somebody’ are my personal favourites.
- My dad – he’s a DJ who plays inspiration, funky, deep, soulful and gospel house.
- Mary Mary – They are two lovely women who make encouraging music; my personal favourite songs of theirs are ‘something bigger’ and ‘God in me’.
- Justin Bieber – you either like him or hate him, for the ones who like him, songs such as ‘never say never’, ‘bigger’ and ‘pray’ are the most inspirational.
- Pattie Mallette, Justin Bieber’s mum – she has suffered through rock bottom as she took drugs and was abused at a young age. Her ex-husband left her after Justin was born. She is a truly inspiring woman, to go through all of that and be here to tell the tale.
I think I would be a good role model in my school because I’m fairly likable. I’ve been bullied in the past and it took me a long time to get where I’m today. I feel I’m a responsible yet fun loving; smart yet respectable; charming yet humble and non-superficial. If I was famous, I won’t be the superficial, materialistic type; I would be the giving, humble and trustworthy type of celebrity.
Who are your role models and are they good ones? Comment below!